Monday, January 7, 2013

Cooking for Health?

First off, I want to say this is not a new year's resolution, or a resolution of any sort.  That said, I decided to try to start eating healthy, particularly for work lunch which is usually my worst meal of the day.  So I made healthy lunches for the next 6 days and put them in to go containers.  After all, I have to live at least until medical science cures all disease (for americans at least) and makes me immortal.

Anyway, all the self help gurus say make it ahead and you'll keep to the plan better.  So I did salmon, pork chops, mashed yams, sauteed mustard greens and pan roasted tomatoes, alternating proteins each day.  All my loyal readers (aka heather) can look forward with bated breath to my rock hard beach body.

No comments:

Post a Comment